2016年1月21日星期四

The picky eater

            I started following the blog which is " The picky eater ". The blog makes me have a new definition of " picky eaters ". When I looking at the word " picky eaters ", I aways think of the children who are very selective about what they eat and reject many foods. But after I followed the blog, I completely change my view of " The picky eater ". " The picky eater " in the blog is the person who is trying to make and eat healthier food, and enjoys a happier life. Moreover, I really like the writer's positive attitude to food and life. She is eating her way to a healthier life. She is trying to make healthy, delicious food. The most important is that it is easy to follow how to cook PickyEater meals and do not take long to prepare. She post lots of great recipes which includes many details about how to cook. I also like the food pictures which makes me want to eat. The blog is not only about food, the writer also shows her own experience. She traveled many countries, learned how to cook and created her own recipes.


没有评论:

发表评论