2016年1月16日星期六

Live to eat


         There is no doubt that people eat to live. Once we stop eating, we will die. So It is necessary to eat for surviving. However, in my opinion, It is more important for us to live to eat than eating to live. Because nowadays, most people have enough time and money for eating. We do not need to worry we do not have enough food to eat. In this case, Eating is not only to survive but also eating is to satisfy ourselves. Moreover, we have many choices to decide what we eat. For instance, we can choose healthy food, the food that we like a lot or the food we never eat before. 

        We live to eat. That also means eating is an necessary part of our lives. I often watch the food TV show. The TV show records some people travel around the world to eat different kinds of delicious foods. I love the TV show a lot because that is also my dream to look for different kinds of food and eat them. Though I can not travel around the world to try delicious food, I often go to different restaurant to eat different foods and if I am traveling, I will look for different kinds of local foods and try them.

       All in all, It is more important for us to live to eat rather than eating to live.  

2 条评论:

  1. I also agree with you that loving to eat is the best way to enjoy and satisfy ourselves. There's no such btetter thing than tasting all different food culture when traveling.

    回复删除
  2. I agree with you that living to eat is important to people because of the different interactions you can have. I also love to try different things, even if they turn out bad.

    回复删除