2016年1月14日星期四

Dumplings

My favorite food is dumplings. Eating dumplings always makes me have a homely feeling. Especially, the dumplings which my mother cooks, are very delicious. It is also a lot of fun to make dumplings but not easy. Usually all family members will join the work. I enjoyed a lot when all families got together, made dumplings and ate dumplings. On the other side, The dumpling is one of the most important foods in Chinese new year. During the new year’s Eve, my families will get together to make dumplings. Then they will do an interesting thing that is they will hide a coin in one of the dumplings. The person who find the coin, means having a good fortune in the new year. Dumplings bring me lots of good and funny memories since I was young. That is possibly why I love dumplings a lot.

1 条评论:

  1. I also love dumpling!! I think it's called with different name in VN. Anyway, I also love Chinese Dimsum, best of the best!! I like the way you link how making dumpling links to your family activities, it's like a family bonding time.

    回复删除