2016年4月11日星期一

#13


When I was 13 years old and my sister was 1 year old, I need to take care of my sister if my mom and dad were not at home. I remember one day, there were just my sister and me at home. Because my sister always stays with mom and if mom is not with her, she might cry and try to find mom. In order to avoid her crying, I try my best to played with her, watched her favorite TV show and made her favorite food for her. My sister very likes playing toy bricks so we played it together. There was one stone in the toy bricks box. My sister throw the stone at me unintentionally. It hurt my lip a lot and my lip was bleeding. I was very sad and was crying. But my sister was surprised and she didn’t know what what did she do wrong. I realized my sister was so young and she was not meant to do that. If I was very mad at her and told her how painful I felt, she won’t understand. So I had to calm down and after that I still played with her.  

1 条评论:

  1. It's crazy how sometimes you get mad at babies because they get annoying or they do something wrong, but then you have to realize that they have no idea what they are doing. It's kind of eye-opening because you realize that at one point you were like that.

    回复删除